- HDMI VR READY and adjustable VGA holder support.
- Antec's Signature Thumbscrews (Side Panel).
- Supports vertical VGA mounting position (PCI-E riser card not included).
- Front Antec RGB LED Logo.
- Adjustable cable management bar.
- Removable vents on both sides of the front panel enhance air intake.
- Built-in RGB control button: easily cycle through 7 colours and modes (Single colour, breathing, flashing).
- 0.8mm anodized aluminium front panel.
- Isolated PSU chamber enhances thermal and cable management for a clean look.
- Support up to 6 mounting space for 3.5" HDD
The Antec P110 Luce is an extremely clean chassis with a simple but functional interior. While it may look quite understated, Antec has done everything right in terms of the features it implemented. All the dust filters are well placed and easily removable, and there are the two included fans of retail-grade quality and ability to install large components easily and without any compromise. Thanks to well-placed, large openings, you will also be able to keep the interior looking clean once everything is assembled.Bit-Tech Recommended Award
Overall, this is a solid full-tower chassis. The build quality is good, not only because of the tempered glass but because metal has been used where plastic often is instead: the front fascia, for example, and even the internal drive trays. Inside, we have a clean and easy-to-use design, while modern touches like a front HDMI port and the ability to mount a GPU vertically (bracket and cable sold separately) give the case some longevity.
|Product Description||Antec P110 LUCE Gaming Case with Window, No PSU, Tempered Glass, Aluminium Front, RGB LED Logo, HDMI Port|
|Small Form Factor||No|
|Power Supply Wattage||No PSU|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ATX|
|Front Panel Connectors||
1 x HDMI Out
1 x Headphone
1 x Mic In
1 x Power Button
1 x RGB LED Control Button
2 x USB 3.0
2 x 2.5" Internal
4 x 2.5"/ 3.5" Internal
2 x 3.5" Internal
|Expansion Slots||8 (Horizontal) + 2 (Vertical)|
1 x front 120mm fans
1 x rear 120mm exhaust fan
Front: 3 x 120mm/2 x 140mm fans
Top: 2 x 120mm/2 x 140mm fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm
Water Cooling options:
Top: Max. of 280mm
Front: Max. of 360mm
Rear: Max. of 120mm
|Material||Steel / ABS Plastic / Aluminium / Tempered Glass|
Max GX Card length: 390mm
Max CPU Cooler height: 165mm
|Weight/Dimensions||11.7 kg (Approx)
230 x 518 x 489 mm (WxHxD)
|Additional Features||See description|
|Package Weight||13.4500 kg|