Excellent Cooling Perfomance The 92 mm PWM fan, aluminum heatsink in combination with pre-applied MX-4 high performance thermal compound provide excellent cooling performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU. As shown in the test by Mod Your Case, the cooler excels the boxed cooler in reducing the temperature significantly by up to 26 degrees. Ultra Quiet Test results from VR-Zone have shown that the cooler is nearly inaudible comparing with the boxed cooler. Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference. Wide compatibility The Alpine 11 Plus features wide compatibility with Intel sockets. Its simple mounting system is designed to work with most of today's CPUs. Alpine 11 Plus is compatible with Intel Sockets 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156 and 775. Easy Installation Installation is a breeze with the Alpine 11 Plus. The quick and easy mounting system provides excellent stability and it merely takes a few minutes to mount the cooler to the motherboard. Thanks to the pre-applied MX-4 high performance thermal compound, a quick an clean installation is guaranteed!
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: "1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775"
- TDP: Up to 90 Watts
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: "Push Pins, Screws"
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 450 g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 mm
- Cooler Dimensions: 98 x 95 x 70 mm
- Adjustable Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "600 - 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)"
- Air Flow: 74 CFM / 125.7 m3/h
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 0.4 Sone
- Power: 0.24 A / +12 V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5700 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x