Excellent Cooling Performance A 92 mm PWM fan on an aluminum extrusion heatsink in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound provide good cooling performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU. In a test conducted by Dragon Steel Mods, the Alpine 64 PRO successfully reduced the CPUtemperature of an Intel Q6600 by 6 degrees.
Ultra Quiet Its low noise impeller, patented fan holder and anti-vibration parts ensure the fan to work quietly even under full load. The test done by TweakTown has shown that the Alpine 64 PRO Rev.2 is 14 dBA and 9 dBA lower than the AMD and Intel boxed cooler respectively at full load. Wide-compatibility The Alpine 64 PRO features wide compatibility with AMD sockets. Its simple mounting system is designed to fit most of today's CPUs. Alpine 64 PRO Rev.2 is compatible with AMD Sockets FM2+, AM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, and 939. Vibration Absorption The patented vibration absorption fan holder is the key to keep the Alpine 64 PRO inaudible. It absorbs vibration caused by the spinning of the fan and thus it's barely heard even when it's running at full speed. Installation - quick, easy, reliable The mounting of the Alpine 64 PRO Rev.2 is absolutely transport proof, the MX-2 thermal compound already pre-applied onto the heatsink. New in Rev.1.1: The installation is significantly easier and even quicker - Put it on (clips hook in automatically), fasten the screws - ready.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: AMD
- Compatibility: "AM4 , AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1"
- TDP: Up to 85 Watts
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Screws
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 428 g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 mm
- Cooler Dimensions: 105 x 113 x 78 mm
- Adjustable Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: "500 - 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)"
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 45 CFM / 77 m3/h
- Noise level: "0.4 Sone @ 2,000 RPM"
- Power: 0.16 A / +12V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.4840
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1