3-Pin Temperature-controlled fan with standard case Long Service Life The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure. Ideal Temperature Control The temperature sensor is on a 40 cm cable and can be placed in the warm areas of your computer. This assures temperatures no higher than 38 °C anywhere in the case and supports the cooling of your CPU or graphics card. On the other side this fan keeps the noise level absolutely minimal and only increases the speed if necessary. Two Way installation
- Blow warm air out of the case
- Draw cool air into your case
- Type: 8cm Case Fan
- AMD/Intel: N/A
- Compatibility: -
- Fan Connector(s): 3-pin
- Installation: Screws
- Colour: Black & White
- Weight: 72 g
- Fan Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 25 mm
- Rotation Speed: "up to 2,000 RPM"
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic
- Air Flow: "31 CFM / 52.7 mÂ³/h (@ 2,000 RPM)"
- Noise level: "0.3 Sone (@ 2,000 RPM)"
- Power: 12V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0830 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years